new to here, but not new to weight loss/gain

Options
myslma01
myslma01 Posts: 13 Member
I am new to this and decided to start it because it was similar to another program I had used and was successful. the difference is I don't have to pay for this one so that is exciting. I needed to loose 100 when I started, I had lost 75 and am back to needing to loose 50. I know the 2 things I need most are accountability and motivation. My mom is helping me and she lives 4 hours away, so I know it is possible. I look forward to receiving and giving support! It's great to know there are many working it out and achieving their goals. I am excited for this new journey!

I am getting married soon and have PCOS which is a syndrome women can get. weight is one of the hardest parts about this, but the best "cure" is weight loss. (there is a cure, only lessen the symptoms). So, if there are other women with that out there, I feel your frustration, but WE CAN OVERCOME!

with God all things are possible!

Replies

• Elaine_NZ
    Elaine_NZ Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Your meet some great motivating & inspirational people on here! and its all real, we share our good days & bad days & theres always someone to help you through! Have you added any friends yet?
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I wish you the best journey!!!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone here I so grate and will keep you motivated. Good luck you you! You can do it! Add me if you would like.