Need potato salad recipe!!! help! thanks!!!!

Options
how13
how13 Posts: 45 Member
I went without potato salad since on this program ( I like a sweet potota salad) and needs to be low in sodium. Any suggestons ???

Replies

• JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I just asked this question yesterday and this is what I got

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279874-looking-for-something-healthy
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I like baked potatosalad. It is made with sour cream and chives. I am going to substitute fat free sour cream to satisfy my tastebuds. You might give that a try.
    :)
  • skint62
    skint62 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sweet potato as in made with "sweet potatoes?"... I have never heard of that I must say... I have a regular potato salad that you can make fairly low calorie as long as you eat in controlled portions....
  • how13
    how13 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HI
    CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR POTATO SALAD RECIPE??? iF YOU DO NOT MINE SHARING??? THANKS

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE SITE . I JOINED AT END OF MAY 2011
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I like baked potatosalad. It is made with sour cream and chives. I am going to substitute fat free sour cream to satisfy my tastebuds. You might give that a try.
    :)

Oooh do you have a recipe please ??
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I DO A NICE SIMPLE ONE WITH EITHER NEW OR SMALL JESEY ROYALS AND ADD EXTRA LIGHT MAYO, SPRING ONIONS AND CAYENNE PEPPER FOR BIT OF A KICK ANY OF YOUR FAV VEG CAN ALSO BE ADDED FOR A BIT OF A CHANGE :smile: