can u see a difference?>>

Options
Ok I am super nervous about posting this mainly because I am sweaty after working out in one of them plus I still dont have the picture perfect body. This is a month after doing the shred and other DVD's and I was acually around 178 for the first one.

I'm wondering if my back fat is going away lol

backveiw.jpg

does my tummy look any different.....ugh I am nervous about posting these lol sorry if this is big I dont know how to make the image smaller.

Replies

• My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY see a difference! If you don't, I'd suspect that, like most women I know, you're being too hard on yourself! I think you're looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • bouche05
    bouche05 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah keep going girl!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Um? Is there a difference? TOTALLY. If you can't see it... look at your 'rolls' at the back and the amount of shadow you have in the first one compared to the second. Can't see the shadow on the second? Yeah... that's cos it's not there!! Haha. Well done!!
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    I see a difference good job keep it up!
  • netgirl224
    netgirl224 Posts: 64
    Options
    I also see a difference - great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    YES! there is a difference. underneath your bra line, you can see you have lost some inches and weight! keep going and good luck :D
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you've definitely firmed up and lost some fat on your back. Good work! Keep it up!
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference, keep it up! Just think what Aug. 1 will look like!
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Okay, I feel a little more reassured now. lol I cant wait to see what august 1st holds :)
  • HealthyJoJo
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Keep it up, you're so on the right track!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I do see a difference, but it is harder to tell because you are wearing different outfits and you have your hair down in the most recent pic.