Anyone lose 10 pounds & NOT notice a difference in their clo

Options
2»

Replies

• witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm over 30 lbs down from my heaviest weight and I don't notice the difference. I'm still in the same jean size. All my clothes still fit. It's super depressing and feels like all the hard wok was for nothing. But I just keep the hope that eventually it will come and it will for you too.
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 pounds according to my scale but not really seeing any change in my clothes as yet... I am being patient tho.... Hopefully, I will soon...as I am sure you would also.. Just keep on doing what you're doing.....
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    It took me about 25 pounds to drop a pants size -- and it seemed to happen overnight. One day they fit, the next they seemed to be falling down! I had to get some new pants in a hurry.

If you are wearing mostly jeans, it may take you a while to notice, since they tend to shrink with every wash and then stretch. I am still in the same pair of jeans that I wore 25 pounds ago. They are looser, but I can still wear them.
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    Not noticing it yet although measurements say I've lost 2 inches of my boobs. Wish I could lose belly, love handles, and thighs instead!
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    Don't get discouraged! I've lost 14 and can only tell small differences in clothes...it's how you feel... if you feel good, you're on the right track!! :)
  • ErikaKBee
    ErikaKBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. With my weight loss there's not a huge difference with clothes, but there is a significant change in lifestyle. Case in point, I may have the same pants, but I feel healthier and my cholesterol went down over 30 points to the "normal" range. So maybe you are changing in other ways...don't let the pants size rain on the parade of what you have accomplished. It is still an achievement that you should celebrate. Patience is your friend.

Someone mentioned taking pictures at each interval to see the change - that's an excellent idea.
  • fatkidlovescake
    fatkidlovescake Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was just going to post a similar question!
    I've lost 23lbs and not a single inch anywhere!!!

When putting on the weight 65lbs was only 1 or sometimes 2 dress sizes (sometimes 2 on top for my chest) depending on the brand so wondering if i've just got an invisible sack of potatoes strapped to my back or something!!

I don't know about any of you but i'm finding it seriously hard to be motivated when I can't see a difference 23lbs down, I could see my abs at 199lbs, still exactly the same at 176lbs and doesn't seem like theres a 42lb difference from when I was 134lbs!!!