What are your GW rewards

Options
My GW reward is an Alakain cruise next summer for 7 days with my husband. What are your goals going to be. You can even list your mini goal rewards too if you have any.

Replies

• melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I think my biggest reward will be feeling and looking great at the beach and for my man with very little fabric on! Lol xD

And shopping for cute clothes that suit my new size :)
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson Fire Fighter Edition Fat Boy!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Well, besides the lookin' awesome and having lots of cute new clothes, I am hoping to get some laser hair removal. I am tired of waxing. I am excited about it. Hope I can afford it. I think I'm going to save money along the way.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mine was my Celtic Knot & Scottish Thistle tattoo on my back.

IMG_0558.jpg
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    my ultamate reward is a 1000 shopping spree, my mini rewards are a new piercing and a tattoo
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I just met my goal today! My reward was looking really good in my summer clothes. I've always been intrinsically motivated. I don't generally need any outside rewards. I'm just proud that I've stuck to my plan and achieved my goal! Now I get to go on maintenance!!! :drinker:
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The material rewards will be buying new clothes that look good on me in sizes I haven't worn for years. There are so many other rewards such as health and confidence that overshadow just about anything else for me. Know it will take time, but can't come soon enough!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    A vacation somewhere warm where I can wear a real bathing suit, not a bathing suit dress!

Come to Arizona, you can definitely wear a real bathing suit....LOL!!!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good question, beside new clothes I will have to think about that one.....
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'm not sure about it. I've always been bad with the whole 'reward' idea because if I want it, I usually get it at some point anyway. I'm not good at making myself wait unless I have no choice.

I do like the idea of new clothes though & feeling like I fit in my skin. And I'm not certain I'll do it, but I've always said that I'd get a belly ring when I no longer had a belly! :P
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get down to my ultimate goal weight by February 2012, when my family is taking a trip to Kaua'i, Hawaii. We go nearly every year but I haven't been thin since the first time we went in 2005. I'd love to be completely confident in my bikini again! That would be reward enough!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    My 100# reward is a pair of Diamond earrings. I haven't decided on a goal weight reward.
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great choices thanks for sharing