Looking for MFP Pals!

Options
So I've been slipping lately, the long weekend certainly didn't help, especially being at a Family Reunion!! If anyone is looking for another MFP friend add me! I'd love to get more motivation and support!! :smile:

Replies

• koppc
    koppc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ha I was thinking that exact same thing. I have a family reunion coming up and I'm already thinking about how I'm going to avoid all the delicious food. lol! I'm sending you a request!
  • ewegner
    ewegner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and do my best - I'll be sure to motivate and offer encouragement! :)
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to be your MFP buddy. I just joined a couple weeks ago but think it would be nice to have some extra support. Feel free to add me! I'm on every day.
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    I literally just started a few days ago...but have been logging consistently. I feel like if I have support, I'll keep it up. I could use it just as much as you. I'm sending a request and will do my best to offer support. :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new pals here... although, lately I haven't gotten the time to post on the feed posts as much as I'd like to. But I always do my best to motivate, and I always am thankful for the motivation all of my pals provide... or the kicks in the rear when I need it. :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ha I was thinking that exact same thing. I have a family reunion coming up and I'm already thinking about how I'm going to avoid all the delicious food. lol! I'm sending you a request!

Don't avoid... enjoy... just watch your portions. If you neglect to indulge, it will only drive you bonkers. lol
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! I look forward to hearing how everyone is doing, helping motivate you and reach goals together! :happy: If anyone else wants to add me please feel free!!