Restraunt w/ low cal pancakes???

Options
I loveeee pancakes. I want to go out to breakfast w/ my boyfriend and would love to order some pancakes. Does anyone know any restraunts w/ low cal pancakes???

Replies

• fourthirtyten
    Options
    I just saw this on the main page, so I wanted to comment! :-)

Check out IHOP! When I want some low calorie pancakes, I go there! I had to get the exact name and calorie information, so here's the information from the website: SIMPLE & FIT - Two x Two x Two - Scrambled egg substitute with two buttermilk pancakes and two strips of turkey bacon. 400 calories.

They have several other low calorie options as well!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    REALLY? Ihop was always the worst and I LOVE their pancakes. Yay!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options

Check out IHOP! When I want some low calorie pancakes, I go there! I had to get the exact name and calorie information, so here's the information from the website: SIMPLE & FIT - Two x Two x Two - Scrambled egg substitute with two buttermilk pancakes and two strips of turkey bacon. 400 calories.

I was thinking the same thing!!!! I am not sure about low fat but pancakes are definitely included in the numbers :)
    Two x two x two yummmmmmm!
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    IHOP *is* pretty bad, but you can make sensible choices. The harvest grain pancake/egg substitute combo is pretty yummy and really filling! Ask if they have sugar free syrup to further reduce caloric impact...they might have it!
  • AZDon
    AZDon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. Their are a few decent Simple & Fit options. Makes taking the kids there bearable! And yes they do have sugar free syrup too!

• fourthirtyten
    Options
    Yep! And the sugar free syrup isn't bad either! You can't even tell the difference.
    I was thinking the same thing. Their are a few decent Simple & Fit options. Makes taking the kids there bearable! And yes they do have sugar free syrup too!