Holidays at the relatives - Kid table

Options
BarnDogBob
BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
I have to say I really prefer it, being just a big kid myself but who else sits at the "kids" table at holiday get togethers? Personally, it is a lot more fun hanging with the kids than arguing politics and comparing who has the nicer car, house, clothes, etc. at the stuffy adult table. But that's just me.

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    We fight overvthe kids table. Rule in our family - if you sit at the kids table and entertain them, no dish duty!!!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more. I generally find kids to be way more interesting then most adults anyway!

Michelle
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I never really have a choice. I'm the fun aunt.

Besides, it means I don't have to sit at the table and use manners and gossip about the family members that aren't there and all that garbage.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Awwwwwwwww The only difference between men and boy's is the price of their toys..lol
  • Summer_Rose
    Options
    I don't like being around people that boast and brag, and compliment you to your face, then talk you down when you can't hear, So I just stay at home and maintain my recluse status, Never thought to escape by joining the Kido's.