Good and Bad but still looking forward

Options
Well I made my goal of 30 lbs by Dec 22 YEAGH!
I was off work from then until today Jan 2. in that time I didn’t worry to much with calories (I didn’t go crazy but …….) anyway I gained 4 lbs in 1 ½ weeks, I guess that’s not bad considering it was Christmas. So I am back on track now (as of yesterday) and hope to loose the 4 lbs again by Monday at least that gives me 6 days counting yesterday. And my new short term goal at that point will be 20 by valentine day, that’s 5 ½ weeks, I think that should be more than doable since the first 30 took around 7 weeks.

Replies

• babiecuddles
    babiecuddles Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well I made my goal of 30 lbs by Dec 22 YEAGH!
    I was off work from then until today Jan 2. in that time I didn’t worry to much with calories (I didn’t go crazy but …….) anyway I gained 4 lbs in 1 ½ weeks, I guess that’s not bad considering it was Christmas. So I am back on track now (as of yesterday) and hope to loose the 4 lbs again by Monday at least that gives me 6 days counting yesterday. And my new short term goal at that point will be 20 by valentine day, that’s 5 ½ weeks, I think that should be more than doable since the first 30 took around 7 weeks.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and you can do it. Holidays are hard. Thank goodness the big ones don't come every month!!!
    Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    The good news is you are getting back on track sooner rather than later! Keep it up and you will get where you want to be.