Resisting Temptation...

Options
bonniejo
bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
I eat very well when I'm at home and not entertaining guests, but as soon as I eat at a friends, or cook a meal for guests, I overeat and usually on bad food! Does anyone have any tips to avoid this?

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am the same. Just try to take small portions and be good. or have an extra workout during the day to make up for your extra pleasures.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    try to take small portions and don't go for seconds!! drink lots of water!! it'll help fill u up if u drink lots of water.
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    I think the only way to handle temptation is to plan ahead. Today I knew we were going to a cookout so I ate a light breakfast, and worked out today before going. I (mostly) made good decisions at dinner and felt like it was fine to have dessert since I had budgeted calories for that.

Whenever we go out to eat I try to find the menu online and decide what to order before I get there.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    When entertaining, make them eat healthy with you, for most people, unless you tell them they wont know. Put up a little competition with you and your friends- who can make the healthiest, tastiest meal.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    When entertaining, make them eat healthy with you, for most people, unless you tell them they wont know. Put up a little competition with you and your friends- who can make the healthiest, tastiest meal.