Suppliments for Joints

Options
Does anyone know a good vitamin or suppliment to help joints and ligaments?

Replies

• jmeyer2952
    Options
    Does anyone know a good vitamin or suppliment to help joints and ligaments?
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    glucosamine is OT supplement for joints.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My dad takes Osteo Biflex for his knees. He hates taking any kind of pill or medication, but even he admits that it helps a lot. It takes a while to feel it working I guess, but he said it's worth the wait.
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Glucosamine is a very popular one. I'm not sure where you are, but if you can find something called Nutri-Flex, by a company called Naka, that's what I would reccommend.

It's a Canadian company, but if you can't find it, hopefully you can find something like it. I work in nutrition, and we always have excellent feedback from people taking this one. It's a combination of glucosamine, MSM, herbal anti-inflammatories and herbs to help with the pain.

It comes in liquid or capsules, but you should always go with the liquid; it's going to be absorbed better and get results faster.

Second choice would be something called Recovery, which is excellent as well but can be a bit more costly.

However, the best thing you can do is always to go to your local health food store. (A small private one is better and more personal, I wouldn't reccommend going to a GNC or a chain store) They can ask you some more specific questions about your joint pain and reccommend the best product they have.

This will give you the best end result because, keep in mind, the same thing doesn't always work for everyone, and what works for some people on here might not work for your type of joint pain.
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Excellent advise, Rose!
  • HustleRose
    Options
    :smile: Glad to help
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I take Beachbody's Joint Support Formula.