just started on myfitness pal

tiffveneck
tiffveneck Posts: 3
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. my name is tiffany. i just started on this site. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for easy on the go type meals that are healthy. i work retail and at my job i don't really have time to stop and eat the way i should. usually i only eat mid afternoon and then supper and i know that is one of my main weight loss problems,

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Hi Tiffany!! You can add me and check out my food diary for good, quick ideas!

I tend to make my meals (lunch/dinner for work) in advance. One day a week I cook three chicken breasts, cut them in half, throw each piece in a ziploc bag, add some mixed veggies, and then toss it in the freezer until I go to work. That way it's healthy, fresh, and you know what you're eating!! Awesome way to track portions as well, plus you can save it as a meal on here, and not have to re-add the individual foods every day! [:
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    hi! i just sent you a friend request :) try planning. when i get bags of carrots any other items, i always put them in ziplocks right away so they are easy to grab when im heading out the door. things like yogurt work, premaking sandwhiches and having jerky around. easy grab and go stuff. or premake a sack lunch the evening before :)
This discussion has been closed.