I am proud of myself - first step

chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
I have been watching what I eat, logging it and keeping between 1200-1360 calories everyday since Sept 1 - down 18 pounds but that's not the best part....I pulled out an older smaller size pair of jeans and THEY FIT!!!!!!!

:love: I am soooo happy!:love:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I have been watching what I eat, logging it and keeping between 1200-1360 calories everyday since Sept 1 - down 18 pounds but that's not the best part....I pulled out an older smaller size pair of jeans and THEY FIT!!!!!!!

• ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Good for you! That is awesome. I am working for that day, too!

Enjoy the feeling...You've earned it!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Oh, I'm so happy for you:flowerforyou: You should be VERY proud of yourself!! I can't wait to get in a pair of my smaller jeans! GO YOU:happy:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Sooooo jealous :laugh:

Congratulations.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    best feeling EVER! congratulations huni! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Sweet!!! Feels, great, eh? Way to go--

za4.gif

Congrats--
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Congrats and great job:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    great work!!!! Feels good doesn't it???
  • WOO HOO, Congrats! What a great reward for all your hard work! :happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Awesome!
  • That is awesome....congrats and I cannot wait til I am able to relate!!!:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Good job on all the hard work!!:drinker: Must be all those greens and that water on the Challenge!:laugh: :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    WONDERFUL JOB!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!