giraffe restaurant UK nutritional information

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
There is nothing on their web site, and google has failed me!

Just wondering is anyone knows where to find the NI for their menus before I resort to emailing them.

Replies

• Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    No but I've searched before just like you! I love their food. If you find out will you let me know please? X
    Good Luck!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm really suprised about this because they have lots of allergy information on their website so you would think that they could at least include some ballpark nutritional information (especially since all their stuff is quite healthy).

If you find it please post where you found it :) although I'm sure if you email them that they will send it to you.
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    I think I'm going to fail on finding anything about them which is a real pain. The sooner they make places supply the NI for all their foods the better.
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    " Hi Philippa,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your enquiry.

Unfortunately we don’t have this information available, it is something that we will be working on for the future and will have available on our website when ready.

Kind regards. "

In other words... tough *kitten*!
  • StephW85
    Options
    I've just been trying to find the info and there is still nothing on the website or on google. I'm going there tonight and I don't know what to put in the app now!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    What sort of food do they serve? Could you find something similar in the database?
  • rglewington
    Options
    That's annoying as just been there. Seen a couple of items from their menu on the database, wonder where that information came from. Will also do some searching see what I can find
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Is giraffe good for you? Seems like they'd be mostly neck...
  • holfraser
    holfraser Posts: 1
    Options
    I noticed while in Heathrow airport that the menu there provided a calorie count for certain meals! If you go on to the giraffe website and download the menu for Heathrow Terminal 5 you will see the calorie information. I have no idea why they only provide this information for some of the menu and in other restaurants none at all!
  • vickyenne
    Options
    Sooo annoying! I had the mission beach salad which cant have been bad as it was all veg! unfortunately however, i did steal quite a lot of my daughter's burger :(
  • DunneyLebowski
    Options
    I just had a quick look and think they are SLOWLY but surely improving. There are slightly more items on their online menu with calorie counts. Hover over the little 'i' and the NI and calories on some items appear. The edamame contains 256 cals per bowl The Penang-Bang Chicken Salad has 516 cals....
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @jsl_mpf Ahahaha! I love puns and simply the title intrigued me. Giraffe?! Sounds like an awesome place to eat.

I hope they serve beer. I would enjoy a long neck.... too much?

In seriousness, what do they serve? I am always looking for new places to try and will be visiting the UK in September.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    They're a fairly kid and family centred restaurant, so burgers, chicken, fries etc feature heavily. They have some nice nibbly platters of olives and dips and the like.