Michigan Newbie--Middle of the State

samster85
samster85 Posts: 51
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey There!! I am From Michigan-The middle of the Glove to be more exact. I joined this site because my friend told me about it. so far I have found it very helpful. SOme days it can be frusterating seeing how many calories there are in something but I manage. Unless it is a day like today. My office has a food day once at month at least for office birthdays not to mention individual sections having their own parties later. needless to say it can sometimes be hard to get the right food. The nice thing about my job is that It is in the middle of town so i can go walking during lunch or do stairs or something on my breaks. I hope to be able to keep up the good work. It is hard to do since the holiday season is coming into full swing soon. I will just have to make sure i exercise more. Give me a yell or a look up if you want to talk. :smile:

Replies

• Hey There!! I am From Michigan-The middle of the Glove to be more exact. I joined this site because my friend told me about it. so far I have found it very helpful. SOme days it can be frusterating seeing how many calories there are in something but I manage. Unless it is a day like today. My office has a food day once at month at least for office birthdays not to mention individual sections having their own parties later. needless to say it can sometimes be hard to get the right food. The nice thing about my job is that It is in the middle of town so i can go walking during lunch or do stairs or something on my breaks. I hope to be able to keep up the good work. It is hard to do since the holiday season is coming into full swing soon. I will just have to make sure i exercise more. Give me a yell or a look up if you want to talk. :smile:
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    welcome iam from mid michigan only about 20 from where your are from this web site has help me alot on my change to a healthy life :flowerforyou:
  • imdawn
    imdawn Posts: 50 Member
    Hi welcome..I just started myself and I'm from Petoskey, Michigan =D That is too funny...my work is always having a birthday party like once a month..and cake is my favorite food...that is going to be tough to say no to! We are going to be so thin though right!?! :wink:
  • Most definately. It just takes good will power, patience and the motivation to exercise. that last one is my downfall. We can do it together though!
  • Hey there Sammi, we have faith in you.
This discussion has been closed.