What's your achilles heel?

Options
2»

Replies

• Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Definitely pizza but now I limit myself to just 3 bites or a sliver of a regular slice.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Pizza, wings, and beer
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine is "cowtales" -- those long chewy caramel things w/a thin cream center. EVIL. Pure EVIL.
    And I can't resist a good cup of strong tea w/some sugar. It's my one vice, and I indulge every day.

OMG Now I want one! I love cow tails. Especially the soft ones that melt in your mouth. Those are on my list with buckeyes
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    The things I crave the most and would be most tempted by... (I'm usually a good girl -- when I need to be, anyhow).

Beer. (Add steamed crabs, corn-on-the-cob and deep-fried chicken and I'd cave in a heartbeat)
    Fresh-cut fries(chips) with plenty of vinegar and Old Bay.
    Fudgy, gooey chocolate cake: like the type with a dark, ganache middle.
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    1. Pastries are my kryptonite. I can't resist them and yet they do me in every time. I just avoid that aisle at the grocery all together.
    2. Cheese fries.
    3. Tiny, pretty, little keepsake boxes. Why do I need those? I don't know!!!!!!!! But they are so cute and little and somehow there is always something to put in them. paperclips, earrings, thumbtacks, hair pins....
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Heh! I just posted on my News Feed about mine.

Ruffles potato chips and Lipton Onion Soup Mix/Sour Cream dip.

And if someone put my Aunt Sandy's Fried Chicken in front of me, there's no way I'd stop at one breast.

Books. I absolutely can not resist books. Libraries are good and all, but I have to OWN them, LOVE them, SQUEEZE them, etc. etc. Stick me in a book store with ANYTHING left in my bank account and you can just kiss that money goodbye.
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Lately mine tends to be beer. The funniest part is that I didn't even like beer when I first started my weight loss journey.
    Now anytime I go to a party/bar/restaurant that serves beer ... I give in. why? i have no idea.

Other than that ..just sweets in general. If someone gives me a free cookie, I'm going to eat it.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Hot wings and guinness.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    Bread. Doesn't matter what kind...I'm a sucker for good bread!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Romance books....but not really romance. I think I'd go with erotica.