Last 10 or so lbs?

Options
I'm looking for 3-4 people who have about 10lbs to lose. We would support each other, tell how we did each day, what's been right and what's been wrong. And we would keep each other accountable.
I've been trying to lose those 10 lbs for the last 6 months, going up and down all the time. Hopefully having someone in the same boat would help.
My background - 24 y/o, sedenary life style (accountant), doing c25k atm.
:-)

Replies

• jscook54
    jscook54 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 9 pounds away and boy is this part hard. I am in!
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 10 or so. The last few pounds have been a struggle and I admit I don't typically record over the weekend. I just try to keep it curbed and can typically maintain whatever I was on Friday. I'm itching for the last few to be off by the end of summer. Of course, then comes winter with all it's containment. I'll be happy to help you if you help me.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure. Have spent 10 years trying to do it! Need help!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm 5-8 lbs. away from my goal. This is def. the slower part of things!
  • Mandie1117
    Mandie1117 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have more than 10 pounds to lose, but only have 8 weeks to lose ten pounds. So, I am definitely in, as I need the same thing. I am a 24 year old, also sedentary lifestyle. I am an assistant project manager. I try my hardest to make it to the gym 4 days a week...but that is a rare.
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Ok, so Mandie1117, Luv_lea, fianarama, crazycat80, jscook54, tkiefe01 and me. Thats 7 people. I'll friend each of you and you friend each other. We can have a weigh ins every friday (Mondays are not that good after the weekend), and at the end of each day we'll post a comment on how we did that day. And we can kick each others butts if we did rubish!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have a little under 10 to lose, but am struggling as I have started the night nibbles, so standing still
  • AlwaysWanderer
    Options
    I have a little under 10 to lose, but am struggling as I have started the night nibbles, so standing still
    But you burn like 3000 cals a day cycling! They must be big nibbles :bigsmile:
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch this is great! Fridays are a perfect weigh in for me too. Thanks! I am looking forward to this!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    Options
    Me too! Cant wait to get started! :drinker: