NSV: closet shopping is officially over.

Options
Kris0109
Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
In the wake of my tree-through-my-house-specifically-my-closet debaucle, I was gifted with the chance to go through all of my clothes (and by gifted, I mean I spent the holiday weekend doing laundry to remove the plaster dust, wood chips and fiberglass insulation from my wardrobe. And Christmas decorations. And extra linens.)

Long story short, I found the lone pair of dress pants that I had freshman year of college for things like class presentations and job interviews (Old Navy, size 16 from 10 years ago, so probably an 8 in current sizes at their current rate of vanity size expansion *S*). I threw them in the washer (and dryer), hung them in my makeshift closet and forgot about them.

Guess what I'm wearing today?

Guess what looks AWESOME?

Guess who no longer gets the joy of closet shopping, as everything I've got before this weight dates back to high school?

Bittersweet, but I think I can squeeze a couple more months out of what I've got.

Bonus NSV: My mom's been losing weight on her own and I was able to pass along some of the 20s and 22s to her ... I guess she'll be the one closet shopping in my closet now!

Replies

• mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the tree:( Yea for the victory and the pants you are rockin!!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats! And congrats to your mom!!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Love it. Congratulations. And sorry about the tree.
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great NSV!!! I'm also sorry about the tree. What a pain.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! And, like everyone else said, sorry about the tree.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!