Reading the book "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay

Options
For New Years I am reading the book call You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay. In this book it says to change all my negitives to positives so here goes.

I will say 400 times a day
"I approve of myself" "I have positive thoughts"

anyone want to join me in reading this book and posting our success? Happy New Year everyone. Hugs from kckat96

Replies

• kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    For New Years I am reading the book call You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay. In this book it says to change all my negitives to positives so here goes.

I will say 400 times a day
    "I approve of myself" "I have positive thoughts"

anyone want to join me in reading this book and posting our success? Happy New Year everyone. Hugs from kckat96
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am taking the kids to the bookstore this weekend. I will check it out. Thanks
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: Changing my thoughts and eating as Thich Nhat Hanh teaches. As I chew each bite 35 times I think of the persons who cooked the food, picked the food, grew the food, rain that watered the food, earth that fed the food, and the sun that gave all the energy to start the process. Wow a lot of work goes into each bite we eat.

Each hour I do my affirmation 10 times and I laugh. "I have positive thoughts and I approve of myself" and I am now up to 15 minutes on the rowing machine. Yeah for me. Good job and I lost another 1lb...I am happy and I feel free. Thanks everyone for listening to me....I send you love and joy. kckat96
  • Junie05
    Junie05 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm bumping this to the top for newbies like me who may have missed it....