Getting to the homestretch and BAM!! epiphany

Options
I know my profile says I have lost 0 pounds, but that's because I have a new account as of recently. I have lost about 20 pounds using myfitnesspal and have roughly 5-8 more pounds to lose depending on the day lol.

I always sabotage myself at the end and I kind of realized recently that I think I am not letting myself hit my goal. I am sort of wondering what I will do when I am actually a weight I want to be and feel comfortable at. I wear a size 11 right now comfortably, and it's the lowest I ever remember being (plus I am 6 feet tall so it's proportional) but I am just wondering if my head is saying "that's good enough".

I was running 3-5 times per week, at one point I got up to 7 miles in one run but now I am lucky if I complete the 2 times it is required of me for physical fitness sessions. I used to only go over my calories 1-2 times per week (if that) and now I haven't even tracked my food in 2 weeks or so! Granted I was on vacation and then the holiday, but I can always make excuses not eat right.

I think my head argues (and makes a good point!) that losing 20 pounds was such a great feat I should just call it good. I love food so much that I usually give in.

I really want to start P90x or Insanity, or something!! just to get myself going again. This is just me ranting and hoping to somehow talk myself back into it lol. Wish me luck!

Replies