BodyBuggSP

Options
Has anyone on here used any of the the BodyBuggs? What were your results?....
Did you find out you actually burned more or less calories than you thought daily before you put in your exercise? Or that you burned more or less than what MFP says for your exercises?
I just ordered one on Thursday but I haven't heard when it will be here yet tho...I guess the holiday weekend is slowing them down.
I'm so Yo-Yo with MFP results I figured I needed to just get the BodyBugg to know for sure what my calorie burn is. I will see the scale go down and then I'll see it go up even tho I'll have eaten the same things in the same amounts as the day before and I'll worry I'm plateauing or something. I know lately mostly it's what I am eating & how much because of all the holidays(Memorial day, Fathers day and Independence day)they seem to a make me forget I'm dieting and I become a binging pig :( It's self-sabotaging I guess. Hopefully with the bugg I will get the results I want and will stop sabotaging myself...

Replies

• GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have it and prefer it over any other method (MFP, Heart rate monitor, etc.)- from what i've read its much more accurate than both of those.

I don't use the MFP tool because it's never right for me. it always says I burn WAY more than I do. i don't trust it.

I love it.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    bump
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I have it and prefer it over any other method (MFP, Heart rate monitor, etc.)- from what i've read its much more accurate than both of those.

I don't use the MFP tool because it's never right for me. it always says I burn WAY more than I do. i don't trust it.

I love it.

Just looked at your diary if thats all its telling you to eat i would be worried, 1200 is min for a small sedentry woman, please re-consider eating more , i worry for your health, when you stop losing you can't eat even less , i'm not saying this to be mean , if not for your self then for your kids!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    I love my bosybugg. It gives me a very accurate count of the calories that I burned. I use MFP to keep track of my calories consumed and the bosybugg to make sure I burn enough calories for the deficit I want.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If you have the bodybuggSP could you skip the website by just seeing what you burn on your phone and using mfp to track calories?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    If you have the bodybuggSP could you skip the website by just seeing what you burn on your phone and using mfp to track calories?

i'm wondering this as well. can you get your daily burn off your mobile device, and skip the website and subscription (once the 6 months is up)