oBirdieo's progress pics

Options
I thought I'd start a thread for myself so I can keep accountable to y'all. Profile pics are just too small and it's too easy for me to hide in them! :smile:

Here's where I am today. I've been on MFP 75 days and have lost 21.5 pounds. The good news is that it's been pretty easy. I haven't been starving myself. The bad news is that I haven't exercised as much as I should. That's definitely something I intend to work on over the next 75 days.

I know there's not a HUGE difference -- after all, 21.5 pounds off a 322 pound woman is but a drop in the bucket -- but I am finally starting to see a difference. Taking these pictures has also been the kick in the butt I needed. I've always been secretly proud of my hourglass figure and, well,as you can see, I was fooling myself! I was definitely turning into that dreaded apple shape. That hourglass figure is well hidden and I intend to find it!

This will be my official place to post update photos. Hopefully they'll be a bit of inspiration to others who have a large loss ahead of them!

front-1.jpg

side.jpg

Replies

• JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    already a big difference! Great job! Keep it up!:smile:
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I can see a big difference!! =)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Your looking good and i can defiantly see a difference, well done u keep it up. xx
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Totally see the difference!!!
  • sonia_mt
    sonia_mt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your stomach...keep up the good work!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It may just seem like a "drop in the bucket" but it's not! You can totally see a difference! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the pics in the next 75 days! WOO HOO Keep it up!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Can already see a big difference! That's amazing! Very inspriational. So many times I think "Nobody will ever notice until I knock at least 50 off." You are looking great!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! There's a big difference there. You're doing a great job!
  • mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    Keep dominating!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference...CONGRATS!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I see the hourglass figure coming out. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference too~ Congratulations and WTG!!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Your progress so far is absolutely fantastic and you say that it has been easy which is great. You can already see a big difference so you can only imagine how great you will look month after month. Keep up the great work - making the commitment to yourself and better health is the best gift you can give to yourself and only you can do this - best of luck on this journey - you will be fine !
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    You are doing fantastic. I totally see a difference! Keep up posted on how you do and how your progress goes! Congrats!
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I'll definitely keep updating with new pics. Next goal is 10% loss, so only 10.5 more pounds to go!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! Keep up the excellent work. You can SEE it. (personally, I stlll struggle with "seeing" because I have a way to go even with 79 down) Embrace every pound lost as a victory!!! :smile:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You Rock!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!