Options
I just joined late last night. Met a lady at a cookout who told me about this. I have lost some weight over a 2 year span, but have a long way to go. I am also diabetic. At 41, I don't want my life to be over. I am working to be healthier: mind, body, and spirit. I know it will not be easy, but I am going to fight the good fight.

Replies

• fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm going to be 41 in a few weeks! I just joined MFP last week and have made many friends already! Lots of motivated individuals here on the same journey! Happy to join to journey with you! Friend me if you'd like!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!!

This site is amazing for support and motivation!!

Feel free to add me, if you would like!
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard!

You will find this site, if you stick with it, will be one of the best things you ever did! It wil lead you to make better choices and control your weight in a healthy, sustainable way. There are many, many savvy people here from whom you can learn a lot.

Use it every day. Put it on your phone, if you can, and integrate it into your life.

A few minutes a day has changed my life completely!

Best wishes to our new friend!
  • jenfitz34
    jenfitz34 Posts: 31
    Options
    This site and all the people on it are amazing. Such a wonderful group of people here to support you and offer lots of tips and advice. Welcome to the best fitness site out there. :D
  • Lee1957
    Lee1957 Posts: 23
    Options
    You can do it. It is a life style change and you have to just work on it everyday.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey!!! We are all here for you!!