Starting Insanity Soon - Any Tips?

Options
Hey everyone,

My wife and I ordered Insanity and it has been shipped, so hopefully it will arrive soon so that we can start. Any tips? We plan on going all out!

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Push play everyday...lol! Sounds simple eh?
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Works for me!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am inbetween the two-months doing cardio core and balance (recovery week, but not much recovery). I look forward to the second month where the videos ramp up a bit and more time too...
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    not yet i will be starting at the end of the month when my son gets home from camp. I should get it by next week. i will be looking to you for info and tips.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I did p90x twice and on my second round of Chalean Extreme, my biggest advice is to follow the meal plan and keep pushin play. If you do both, you will get the crazy results. But eating enough calories and the right type of calories will determine your success. I didn't follow the meal plan and for 90 days, I didn't see any weight loss, inches lost or bf% loss.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm on it now on wk 6, love it.
    keep the core tight
    go at your own pace
    you'll learn to hate and LOVE Shawn-T

so far it the program I've lost tones of weight, and inces and am getting toned
    best to you & the wife
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looking forward to it! Hope you have continued success!
  • pianokeys81
    pianokeys81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My fiance burned it from a friend for us to try, I have yet to try it but he played around with it and liked it a lot.

However he's also a fan and graduate of P90X, which is hard (I tried a few of those videos too) so he wanted to see what else was out there.

Good luck!