Raw food for detox....

Options
So im trying really hard to get healthy. Its apparently harder than I realized! I was doing very well for awhile working out and feeling great but then I started to feel really bad! Tired, moody, depressed. All the signs point to the fact that I really need to detox my body which im finding is REALLY REALLY hard. I love cheeses and meats & wheat so the idea of cutting them out almost entirely is scary! I also like to drink. Compared to my old lifestyle im a Saint but I feel like there is alot of toxic buildup from my old ways & current that are really starting to take a tole on me. I know I need to do this though to take care of myself so Im looking for friends who are interested like I am, Live this lifestyle, & are who are also trying to detox!! I can use all the support and (raw recipe ideas) I can get!

Replies

• biketrainingblog
    Options
    All the signs that you aren't eating enough. You're probably lacking some major carbs and protein. Either that or you've over trained. I've been to both worlds, it sucks.
  • Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    ROFL...... Neither.... I eat alot... I need to detox my body. So I started a post looking for people who are trying to do the same thing. I wasnt looking for someone elses opinion about what my body might need, but thank you!!