ANOTHER A!!!

Options
WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Okay, so my Anatomy/Physiology class has gotten a little crazy. He gave us a physiology quiz yesterday, a physiology exam today, and an anatomy quiz today in lab. The exam was 4 small diagrams and one HUGE one that took 4 pieces of paper! It included all subunits of the nervous system (central, peropheral, somatic, autonomic, sympathetic, parasympathetic), plus muscle physiology, muscle metabolism, energy pathways, and graded and action potentials. It took me 60 minutes to draw one diagram. :sick:

This was the class that I tutored a couple people for on Friday, and then on Tuesday 22 PEOPLE showed up for my tutoring session. I'm not even a tutor! LOL I just like teaching a lot.

So today I got my grade, and I got a 90 on my exam and 100's on my quizzes! That THAT 23 hour work week and crazy physiology class! :smokin:

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Okay, so my Anatomy/Physiology class has gotten a little crazy. He gave us a physiology quiz yesterday, a physiology exam today, and an anatomy quiz today in lab. The exam was 4 small diagrams and one HUGE one that took 4 pieces of paper! It included all subunits of the nervous system (central, peropheral, somatic, autonomic, sympathetic, parasympathetic), plus muscle physiology, muscle metabolism, energy pathways, and graded and action potentials. It took me 60 minutes to draw one diagram. :sick:

This was the class that I tutored a couple people for on Friday, and then on Tuesday 22 PEOPLE showed up for my tutoring session. I'm not even a tutor! LOL I just like teaching a lot.

So today I got my grade, and I got a 90 on my exam and 100's on my quizzes! That THAT 23 hour work week and crazy physiology class! :smokin:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    62a82059.gif

That is awesome! Congrats, SBS! Keep up the good work! 36_1_55.gif
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Thank you! I plan on it, because from what I hear, if I am happy with my grade I don't have to take the final. :bigsmile: I have just one exam left! So far I have gotten A's on everything except one lecture quiz, and we are allowed to drop our lowest quiz and exam if we want. An A in this class is within my reach!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congrats. :drinker: What are your career plans?
    Just curious, because I already did the whole med school thing. :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Congrats. :drinker: What are your career plans?
    Just curious, because I already did the whole med school thing. :smile:

I want to get my PhD and become a professor. :happy: I'm graduating this summer after I finish my internship. Then I have to take organic chem, biochem, and maybe physics and then the GRE this time next year. Then I'll get into a Biology program and probably work with a physiologist. I'd like to study muscle physiology. I'll keep my degree fairly general--bio or phys--so I will have an easy time getting a teaching position.

Congrats on med school! I considered it, but I don't like blood...makes me woozy. :sick:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You go Songbyrdsweet!!!

You are going to do great and I ALWAYS look forward to your wisdom and advice.

:flowerforyou:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You'll do great on the GRE's too (I just took them myself, and if you can do that well in that class you'll ace them). Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    YOU GO GIRRRRL!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I plan on it, because from what I hear, if I am happy with my grade I don't have to take the final. :bigsmile: I have just one exam left! So far I have gotten A's on everything except one lecture quiz, and we are allowed to drop our lowest quiz and exam if we want. An A in this class is within my reach!

I loved professors who offered options like that!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great going. You get the banana dance!!

0002013F.gif
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Thanks all!

LOL I love the banana dance! Reminds me of the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Song :laugh:

nightangel, how were the GREs? I HATE standardized tests lol...the minute I see a bubble-sheet, I get all wobbly in the knees and worry I'm going to mess my name up.:frown: I am so so so bad at math. I have the Kaplan test prep book with the CD, and I'm going to buy the math book and the vocab cards when I have extra money. Was it like the SAT/ACT on steroids?
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    Keep up the great work!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We all knew you were brilliant!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Cool. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    way to go. Keep up the great work.:smile: