HCGsolution

anybody knows about any good recipes for these HCG drops?

Replies

• Akerman
    Akerman Posts: 16
    They are not the answer you are looking for. The diet for HCG is about 500 calories per day....its crazy. Also the most popular HCG treatment is injections. Most people dont want to go there either.
    Diet and exercise is the answer
  • tierna773
    tierna773 Posts: 5
    Wow 500 calories a day, but I heard they work if you really stick to the diet
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    If you are contemplating this diet, at least do it under medical supervision. It may be more expensive, but the calorie restriction is so severe that you cannot afford not to.

The doctor will give you the eating plan, injections, a bunch of vitamins, teas, and a weekly consultation. There is nothing that you should have to figure out except how to get through it. Hunger is not going to be your biggest problem. It will be fatigue. You will be physically and mentally sluggish and you can kiss your social life good-bye.

If this is still what you want to try. Just be safe. See a doctor, don't just get it off the internet.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Wow 500 calories a day, but I heard they work if you really stick to the diet

you will lose weight without the HCG drops by eating 500 cals a day. You will also gain it back quickly once you get back to normal eating. As well as harming your body in the process.
  • 1nsands
    1nsands Posts: 27
    I couldn't agree more with what Rikki444 said. The medical supervision is necessary because they will also do tests for other underlying causes of being overweight, like testing your thyroid and hormone levels. Usually, they will include any other hormonal treatment necessary. They will track your blood pressure and weight loss and ask critical questions to assess your overall health.

The HCG diet is an okay emergency solution. The idea is that the HCG mobilizes the fat stored on your body to give you the fuel you need to make it through your day instead of depleting your muscles and bone mass. But it barely helps you make it through the day. Getting enough sleep will be imperative.

I have additional suggestions. First, don't do the diet for longer than 3 weeks at a time, and start right after a menstrual cycle (if you're female). Second, strictly follow the "maintenance" stage as well. And slowly resume eating normal foods and amounts of food while increasing your level of activity.

I did the HCG diet, and I did it for 6 weeks. I lost a full week due to my period and was so tired and frustrated by not being able to exercise that the 6 weeks were excruciating. I did lose 22 pounds. But I did gain a lot of it back because I didn't follow the maintenance stage well. IF I ever do it again, I will do it for 3 weeks, and strictly follow the maintenance plan afterward.
  • tierna773
    Thank you all for your feed, II just going to do it for 3 weeks I started the diet and feel ok but still going to the dr today. I will maintain strictly the 3 phases with dicipline (hopefully:).
    And 1nsands will you do it again?
  • tierna773
    i'm doing very good, I lost 4lb already the HCG drops are working great