Since beginning your weightloss-

Options
2»

Replies

• foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I moved my arm a certain way while I was holding it with my other hand, and I noticed a "growth" that scared me. Turns out it's a muscle. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love being able to mold and sculpt my body! For what seemed like a long time, I was motivated by how big my clothes were getting- up to the point that my pants would just fall down! Now I'm in a different stage, where it's very motivational for me to wear clothes that fit right, even if they come from the thrift store. It let's me appreciate all the good changes I've made in my form, and encourages me to work on certain parts that I know I can make better! I am starting to buy one pair of shorts/jeans that are one size below what fits me now, and use them for the motivation to keep working til I get in them!
  • mrudzinski
    mrudzinski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've noticed lots of things besides getting "smaller"

I've noticed that my skin has cleared up. I've never had horrible acne, but after eating right I've noticed my skin has been pretty much clear of blemishes.

I was also a little nervous about losing my curves, but my body has gone from a round shape to an hourglass shape and I actually have more (flattering) curves.

I can also actually feel muscles in my arms woo
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Things I've noticed since losing almost 50 lbs:
    The belt that was too small, is too big.
    I have LOTS of clothes now (because I've been hanging onto clothes for 10+ years)
    I can tie my shoes.
    I can fit into a booth in a restaurant without shoving the table away.
    I don't have to "scissor kick" my legs to sit up.
    I can run 2 miles without stopping, puking, or dying - and not really out of breath.
    I can easily bend over and pick something off the floor.
    I am off Diabetes and high cholesterol medicine - I'm almost in "normal" range for blood numbers.
    I'm almost not obese.
    I feel a lot better about myself.
    People are noticing and giving me compliments.
    I can go up and down the stairs in my house easily now.
    My feet don't hurt so much any more.
    My knees don't hurt so much any more.
    I occasionally sleep without my breathing mask - and no one complains.
    I spend less money on food.
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can squat really low now and not fall over AND make it back up! LOL! I just move better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!