My helpful friend Heather (Heather75)

Options
2»

Replies

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Heather is da bomb! For real.

Seriously, Heather is someone who really makes MFP for me on so many levels. I'm pretty sure I love her!!!

And she's another Canadian!!!! :)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I like Heather because she is not a mega-b!tch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <== for the Heathers fans...or Christian Slater fans...
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    Couldn't agree more Heather you rock. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Because of Heather, I can't pass a worm on the sidewalk without rescuing him. Her? Both?
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Heather is an amazing friend but word of warning if you are a dolphin......don't add her as a friend, she doesn't like dolphins, lol
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I heart Heather too!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Heather is an amazing friend but word of warning if you are a dolphin......don't add her as a friend, she doesn't like dolphins, lol

I do so like them! A baby one bit me by accident, but I'm not holding a grudge! That chicken that bit me, though. GRUDGE ON!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Heather really is the best! I am so glad that she added me to her list of friends! I :heart: her! Mwah you missy!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Heather is an awesome friend! She always takes the time to give support, and you just have to love her sarcastic humor!
    Cheers to Heather! :drinker:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    She is awesome
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Heather kept my butt motivated last week. I got all 3 of my workouts finished because I knew she was checking up on me.

Heather = awesome :heart: :flowerforyou: