30ds today

Options
kariannk
kariannk Posts: 60 Member
so i have done 30ds is the past but not everyday. So today i have decided to do it everyday til i have reached 30 days. i am excited to see the results especially having read all the awesomeness you all have aquired with it. thanks for the motivation. there will be no pictures, but at the 30 day mark i'll let you know the results. plus now that i've let you all know it will help me be accountable in the end to share and to stick with it. thanks again for the words of wisdom from you all.

Replies

• gothicprophet
    Options
    I started 30DS today too! It was rough, but nothing I couldn't push myself through. :D Oh, I also started C25K today... It wasn't really that awful doing both this morning either.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Goodluck! I just finished my 2nd round of the shred today. Twice now I have done 30 days straight and it is amazing and so worth it!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started it today as well too. I did it last summer and this morning when doing it was reminded how out of shape I am :p
  • sunshinel397
    sunshinel397 Posts: 262
    Options
    I am starting back up today too! I have never been able to complete all 30 days! Best of luck and keep me posted on your success!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too, have done 30 day shred but not the entire 30 days. I also started it again today and am determined to stick with it this time! Good luck! :-)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just started the Shred again on the 4th…I’ve done the full 30 days once before so I’m hoping I can do it again! Today i did day 4 :) Good luck everyone! It’s great having people on here to help keep you motivated thru the whole 30 days :)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD last night & did it this morning, wow L1D1 and I could keep up w/part of it, but had to modify 1/2way through push-ups.

And the very last set of crunches, I could make several reps. stop for one count then go again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!