A Pea Under the Mattress.

Options

Replies

• Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm surprised that nobody else is having this issue. I seriously can't figure out what the problem is for me. I'm constantly up and unwrinkling. does skin become more sensitive as we lose weight? No really...68 people have looked at this, but am I the only one???

<~~~~ Here's the surprised look...LOL :laugh: :tongue:

Thank goodness theres someone out there that understands what i go through!!! :drinker: I'm dealing with the samething! My other half eventually says will you get comfortable already!?!? I dont just do it when i go to bed...i do it if i sit on the couch, my chair...pretty much on anything that can wrinkle or crinkle. :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
    Princess.....don't know why you're feeling every bumple, but, I do love our memory foam mattress topper, not terribly $ at Sam's and adds a loverly softness, but doesn't mess up the firmness of the bed. You might not notice the 'peas' as much.

I suppose it could be an increased sensitivity, are you doing anything different at night, coffee, or anything with caffeine??? Anything that would keep you from relaxing???Stress??? I know If I can't sleep for whatever reason everything can bug me, the tag in my jammies, Jamerz' breathing, anything....:angry:

And Kellch....I'm married to one of the original hairy chested sheet snatchers so can sympathize!!! I finally put two blankets side by side on the bed, that way he can burrito in his and I still have mine to wrap in or throw off (depending on the warm or freezing state of the body.:huh:
    Just FINALLY getting out of the several years of chronic non-sleep ...thank you mother nature's messed up hormones :explode: ....so can definitely relate to sleep problems. Finally I can gripe and then give a sigh of relief!

I kind of actually don't mind him working nights..:laugh: I get that king sized bed allllllll to myself:bigsmile: :drinker: And on his days off, YUP I keep an extra blanket folded up on the chest and the end of the bed...:laugh: We're both blanket hogs. I'm just glad we finally got the king size....I remember on the queen size, waking up, with one leg off the bed bent at the knee with foot on floor for support and his arm across my face with the dog (110lb. rottweiler) laying across (on top) of our feet (well the one that was still on the bed):noway: :laugh: :tongue: So now at least there's plenty of room. It's just the blanket thing...:grumble: :laugh: But yeah, I roll up like a burrito when I'm there by myself. But when we're both home.......IT'S BLANKET WAR!!!...He usually wins. So I keep an extra one at the foot of the bed. :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

Yes. You're bunking with me, Cousin.

You won't hog the blankets like Kellch's hubby will you?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that nobody else is having this issue. I seriously can't figure out what the problem is for me. I'm constantly up and unwrinkling. does skin become more sensitive as we lose weight? No really...68 people have looked at this, but am I the only one???

<~~~~ Here's the surprised look...LOL :laugh: :tongue:

I notice as well Princess...sometimes it nearly drives me mad trying to get comfy so I can get to sleep....so you're not alone in this...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"Yes. You're bunking with me, Cousin."
    [/quote]

:huh: :yawn:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Well fat is padding. I find that I can't sit long on a hard chair. My butt just gets too sore.

Also fat is insulation. I'm often cold and that's never been the case before.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I have the same problem with trying to get to sleep....glad I'm not alone! Every time I roll over I feel something jabbing and then I realize it is the feel of my hip bone digging in the mattress. My pj's get on my last nerve right now and I cannot stand when the covers wrinkle up. Maybe there was a bonus to the extra cushioning I used to have. :laugh: !
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

[/quote]

I'm inspiried. I watched Deliverance the other night.
    [/quote]

Are you going to squill like a pig or am I.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I'm inspiried. I watched Deliverance the other night.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Are you going to squeel like a pig or am I.
    [/quote]
    [quote}
    Rules prevent me from commenting. :grumble:
    [/quote]

Okay everybody there is a line in Deliverance about squeeling like a pig
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Why is it quoting like that?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

And Max got on ME yesterday for having quoting problems in his cake thread!! See Max.......wasn't my fault! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options

And Max got on ME yesterday for having quoting problems in his cake thread!! See Max.......wasn't my fault! :grumble:

Well, you started it!
    Did not!!!! :devil:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

Well, you started it!

So Tam started it?

*yells to everybody* Hey everybody you know the problem with quoting, Tam started it and it's her fault
  • TamTastic
    Options

Well, you started it!

So Tam started it?

*yells to everybody* Hey everybody you know the problem with quoting, Tam started it and it's her fault

Walks away with head down............"Sorry" :ohwell: :blushing: