Again! who is single here?

Options

Replies

• fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    I'M SINGLE! All single ladies can add me! :)
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Single and ready to mingle!! Haha.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Me! Single.

Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.

I'm not driven to be married, but it would be nice to have someone to go do things with and stuff. :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ljgkbnUT5T1qdm5geo1_500.gif

LOL
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

EDIT - kinda single.... recently split from husband... not divorced but yeah - rough times atm -
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Talk about being single...OMG! Changed my schedule this week due to a new job, so I'm hitting the gym around 7 at night. A lot of single people walking around the gym at night - I may have to quit being a sloppy gym girl :)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    as am i
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    MEEE.
    :|
    It's getting old though, lmao.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

EDIT - kinda single.... recently split from husband... not divorced but yeah - rough times atm -

You have my sympathy Julz :(. I've been there...done that...and even when/if its the right thing to do...it ALWAYS sucks.
  • Julz2586
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

You have my sympathy Julz :(. I've been there...done that...and even when/if its the right thing to do...it ALWAYS sucks.

I'm happier now then what i was before but there are days that are just REALLY hard. But i'm getting there :)
    Back living with the parents lol has it's good moments lol home cooked meals :)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Single and lovin it! :D
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

I'm happier now then what i was before but there are days that are just REALLY hard. But i'm getting there :)

You're me...=O
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I am single but rather have a good man to share my life with.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm not driven to be married, but it would be nice to have someone to go do things with and stuff. :)

I'm single, and feel the same way.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

Yep...! Just keep a positive outlook...keep busy...focus on productive things...and it will pass :).
  • Julz2586
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

You're me...=O

You're me?? no i'm me =o.... last time i checked i was me....
  • crisanderson27
    Options

LOL

I LOL'd too

You're me...=O

You're me?? no i'm me =o.... last time i checked i was me....

Hmm...I would check for you...but since we just met...you might be able to fool me pretty easily.

Better ask someone else lol.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm single. Have been for 12 years or so. Not happy about it, or sad..just resigned to it.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    If things keep going like they are going I'm gonna be single soon
  • Julz2586
    Options
    If things keep going like they are going I'm gonna be single soon

:( that doesn't sound good