Again! who is single here?

Options

Replies

• MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Newly single. Just got out of a bad 6.5 year relationship n i have never been happier... & more sane... in my life. :o)
    it couldnt been that bad it lasted almost 7 yrs.. got a question! what makes a good relationship?

I'd like to hear this from a guy's perspective too! I think you need to answer your own question, Critical!!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: single is better as you can do what and when you like and only have to answere to you not the other half
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Newly single. Just got out of a bad 6.5 year relationship n i have never been happier... & more sane... in my life. :o)
    it couldnt been that bad it lasted almost 7 yrs.. got a question! what makes a good relationship?

I'd like to hear this from a guy's perspective too! I think you need to answer your own question, Critical!!

I can answer that.

Trust. Frienship. HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. Similar goals/desires in life. Attraction/Good sex (gotta be compatible).

These things are fluid...sometimes one becomes more important than the other...other times it will be something else. But they are all mandatory really.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Splackavellie....... I mean single:-)
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
  • reallyfatguy
    reallyfatguy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Single here as well.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

I admit it only lasted so long because of my ignorance. My want to be loved the way I loved him. We was definetly POISON for eachother all the way around... We was young when we got together & I grew up when he never would. I let him get away with FAR too much because I dnt know how to hold a grudge and always forgave him. Im not saying I was an angel... I was far from it. We put eachother thru hell but would still never let go.. I admit at times I think we only tolerated eachother for the sex... YES it was that amazing. Lol. The only reason we ended was because I was finally tired of this off & on again bs that would NEVER end unless I put an end to it. Hes still calling me tryin to get me back... I dnt see how anybody could be happy the way we was... I realize now that I never was.

Now that ive been thru a long haul and learned my lesson I will NEVER put myself thru something like that again. I want a relationship that is stable, honest, with good communication & LOTS of trust. I learned that going into a relationship with no trust is no relationship at all. I am ready to settle down, commit, and do the right thing.... MAYBE one day I will find somebody who is ready for the same... BUT until then I am just doin me for now. :o)
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Single and yes I have a spare helmet! lol
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    single
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    single here!<3
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Single n ready to mingle. :flowerforyou:
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I've been happily single for 8 years.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Single and ready to mingle here... It's been 1 1/2 yrs since my last relationship.

As for what makes a good relationship?

Communication, honesty, fidelity, common interests, someone you can't wait to see - not wait to leave...
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Single in Albuquerque haha.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    All you people jump on these posts :p

Ya'll need to get laid :ohwell:
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Single here :drinker:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

I dont have that problem. :wink:

Just tryin to join in on the convo. Lol.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LOL while this may be true...'need to', 'should', and 'willing to'...are different things =p.

Nice to meet you by the way!

=D
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options

I can answer that.

Trust. Frienship. HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. Similar goals/desires in life. Attraction/Good sex (gotta be compatible).

These things are fluid...sometimes one becomes more important than the other...other times it will be something else. But they are all mandatory really.
    [/quote]

Ok... so I really want to agree with this guy right here!! The emotional criteria is very important.. the Trust, Communication, Honesty etc.. AND the physical needs to be there!!! Too many times people think that a person is shallow when they dont date someone because they are not attracted to that person. But hey! Be real, physical attraction (and eventually sexual attraction) are a MAJOR part of a relationship. Too many times, people cheat or get bored because of a lack of great intimacy with their own partners..

Anyways.. I am also single and working on making a better me so the next guy that captures my heart would have won the lottery!!!! :blushing:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    better being single than unhappy with what u dont want! so till i find it... im staying single!

true that :)