Replies

• butjuli
    butjuli Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Single! :wink:
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Virginia is for (single) lovers...In the process of trying to change that. Hoping it's not too little, too late...
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    single : )
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Single for the first time in a very long time. I wouldn't even know how to date so I imagine that I'll stay single for a very long time...
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Single? No I'm in a relationship with "freedom"! Lol
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    lol, some of you guys are so cute with your comments about being single for far to long and your posting betwen 30 days and a year...lmao. Get back to me when your at the 7 year mark and the most adult conversation you can remember having is asking which one of your kids put the empy milk jug back in the refridge :)
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

Hell yes!!

I bought this poster when I was in the city the other day, "I can only please one person per day. Today, I choose me" That's my newest saying!!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    single for so long I probably wouldn't even know what its like to be in a relationship or to go on a date. Guess thats what happens when you're in grad school with all married females and one married male :x

yeah i didnt date for like a year and a half after a 7 year relationship. talk about being a bit rusty.

lol i'm going on 6 years now. I cant even remember what being in a relationship was like lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

LOVE this!
  • snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Meeee! :)
  • ShivonneMaria
    ShivonneMaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    single like a dolla bill!!! :drinker: :drinker: Heeeyyyy!!!! LMAO :smooched:
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    Single For 5.5 years!
  • saamantha
    saamantha Posts: 74
    Options
    Perma-single! 23 years, going strong :P
  • nostalgicfortune
    Options
    Single over here :-)
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Single... well, I'm a widow. I've dated a few men more recently, but have decided to focus on my son, my health and school in those hours outside of work. I've learned to embrace my single status :)
  • Uglyduckling2swan
    Options
    Single
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Going on 2 years, but the 3 before that was a long distance thing that didn't really count now that I look at it. so that puts it at almost 10 years as single. It's all good though, I've got my cats :) LOL!!!
  • seanson4774
    Options
    Single here!!! Who wants me???
  • croberson8711
    Options
    Single here!!! Who wants me???

Hahaha this just made my night. Someone's obviously not afraid to put themselves out there, very admirable!
  • Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    Single as a pringle :)