Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am single :wink:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'm not a meal. I'm an intoxicating beverage. Take it or leave it. I don't care.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    :drinker: I'm not a meal. I'm an intoxicating beverage. Take it or leave it. I don't care.

Take it, and I'll pay double :p
  • sunkisses
    Options

That's usually how it works. :wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Hell yeah!!! thats even better! I wouldnt mind getting ripped(drunk) on some Sunkisses!!!.....damn!:bigsmile:
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Single and loving it! :) I see too many of my friends and family members in awful relationships and it's just so sad. :(
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LOL didn't you have some engagement date planned for you girlfriend recently man??

Did it go THAT badly?!?
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Hell yeah!!! thats even better! I wouldnt mind getting ripped(drunk) on some Sunkisses!!!.....damn!:bigsmile:

Oh hey, Beerrunner lol...I've been out in the sun for two weeks...and I'm almost as brown as you are!

What's up with that?!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    One Single Lady Here! :smile:

Can't keep up with these single threads.
  • shiggyshane
    shiggyshane Posts: 215
    Options
    single..
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Singular here also, just out of a 5 year relationship and Feels very weird :$

6.5yr here man...I know exactly how you feel =/. The hardest part I think is that you're so used to someone being there that you STILL turn to talk to them...even though your brain knows better.

Ahh well, it is what it is.

Yeah! I'm doing that too.
  • Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    Single! :)

My life is happy and full, whether I'm with someone or not. :)

K
  • blondebaby9890
    Options
    Me :-)
  • sunkisses
    Options

LOL didn't you have some engagement date planned for you girlfriend recently man??

Did it go THAT badly?!?

I think he's trying to block you, AJ. hahah!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Again?
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    So many OMG SINGLE threads on here... You guys are gonna make random observers think all members of MFP are in desperate need of some lovin :P
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So many OMG SINGLE threads on here... You guys are gonna make random observers think all members of MFP are in desperate need of some lovin :P
    it is what it is
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Single and Looking
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeee! It DOES have some benefits... I don't have to EVER clean up my apartment....
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Did it go THAT badly?!?

I think he's trying to block you, AJ. hahah!

No way lol...I like the guy quite a bit...we agree on most things lol.

I just said the first thing to mind is all lol. I'm guilty of that often :p.