bzmommie
bzmommie Posts: 39 Member
Hi everyone. I am new here. Have been using My fitness pal for 4 days now just tring to get used to it as we were traveling for the holiday weekend but I was able to see what foods it did and did not have. I would like to loose 35 to 40lbs. I am a very picky eater so diets are hard for me. I do not eat fruits or veggies which I know is a problem. Have not eaten them all my life. My other biggest problem is drinking Soda....a 20oz a day.......today I was Soda free :) hope to chat with some new friends soon.
Dawn

Replies

• ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Hi Dawn and welcome to MFP! It is a great site with great people. The good news is that you are joining in and have goals set for yourself. The bad news is that it is very hard to do without fruits and veggies. They are the core foods that your body needs for energy and nutrients. Try to ease into them a little at a time and see how it works. You may find out that your tastebuds have developed over the years. Also, I just watched a show that talked about dieting and soda. Soda is one of the leading causes of developing type 2 diabetes. So....try to ease off of it slowly. Water, water, water! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend!