Hungry!!

Options
lily4u2
lily4u2 Posts: 15 Member
Ok............I am absolutely STARVING!! I dont usually eat my exercise calories..............and I dont usually need to........BUUUTTTT.....today I am sooooo hungry!!
I exercise 6 days a week, 3 days of which include weights/resistance training. Today was a weight day, plus its that TOM.............could that be why I'm so hungry???
I know there is huge debate on here whether or not to eat exercise calories, and for the time being, I am trying not to be too strict either way. Some days I do, some days I dont............(its usually if I'm craving something, I'l eat them).
I had a gain this morning, which is making me re-think my tactics.......had a loss last week............
Sooooo, really I have just rambled..............but please if you have any input, advice, whatever.......please hit me with it!!:noway:

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Eat. Your muscles need fuel to properly do their job and to grow.
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The gain could be water weight because TOM likes to do that! lol If you are hungry then eat. Follow your bodies cues. of course its not good to eat just to eat your cals but if you are hungry then you should. I had the same problem right now... i had a kick butt day today and im hungry so im eating :0)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Eat them! I usually eat my "exercise calories". I try to listen to my body. If it tells me either by hunger or lack of energy, which is most days, I eat them.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    The eating back of burnt cals debate will never end as for every report you find suggesting one way, you'll find 2 suggesting the other.

So, find what is right for you, as everyone is different.

I eat some of mine back, but not all as it suits me.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Eat. You're body is telling you it needs fuel. Don't overeat. TOM probably is causing some of it because I know he did with me today. Eat a little of something though and drink a big glass of water and then see how to feel.