Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Does anyone else get like this?

No, its not my TOM, but like I have been feeling super fat! Like I lost 30 lbs but I feel huge! :[ there isn't one article of clothing I like on me... it may be my cold... but idk. Help? :[

Replies

• BuddhaBabeee
    BuddhaBabeee Posts: 105
    The thing is you're not fat at all. Just remember that you lost the weight of a Border Collie
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,543 Member
    Yeah, sometimes I feel like that....it sucks. I've dropped 22lbs, and am paying more attention to what I look like.

Maybe that's what is happening, you are noticing YOU more. Which in my opinion can't be all that bad!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    I've lost 12 so far and I still sometimes feel just as fat as when I started, even though my clothes fit better.
  • Jadesmommy2003
    Jadesmommy2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Do you feel this way a lot? I do understand. I have what is called body dysmorphic disorder. No matter what others see and how much I achieve, I feel like I am huge, I see myself as huge. It takes a lot of work to get around this but this is a chronic issue for me and others like me. If this is a one time only thing, you might be right, a cold/flu thing, hormones...
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Do you feel this way a lot? I do understand. I have what is called body dysmorphic disorder. No matter what others see and how much I achieve, I feel like I am huge, I see myself as huge. It takes a lot of work to get around this but this is a chronic issue for me and others like me. If this is a one time only thing, you might be right, a cold/flu thing, hormones...

It's strange, but one day I feel huge, the next, super skinny. I've been like this my whole life. :[
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    I have "fat" days, for sure. I find if I'm in a generally sucky mood then I tend to feel sucky about myself as well, regardless of how much I actually way or how i look.
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    I do all the time. My mum says I could be a skeleton and still think I was fat. I have about 2days a month where I feel good about myself
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 920 Member
    i feel like this ALL the time i put a front on for family and friends but inside im screaming at myself :( i use to be a size 18-16 uk and now a 12-14 uk. but i still feel like the bigger person even though i know im not.

you are not alone my friend x
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Often.

I'm still confident in my appearance since I'm in better shape than the average person, even in my more-fit-than-average city, but every time I look in the mirror I just grab at the extra portions and think "Gross."

I've lost more than 30 pounds, have put on way more muscle and am really thin. Even so it's not what I've lost that I see, of course, but that which remains!
  • I know exactly how you feel! I've lost 11 lbs and feel fatter than when I started. I guess it's just that I'm finally realizing that I can look better than I do now. I used to think I was pretty decent if not only slightly overweight before I started this weight loss journey. I was in denial. Thank god I finally realize that I need to get in shape.

I feel so impatient! I just wanna be skinny already! sigh.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    I always feel big.... Even when my legs have a good day. :P .... Perhaps it's because I AM big. :D