Summer clothes

Options
Im in love with MFP! I signed up several months ago... then forgot about it...but have recently returned and am in love with it! march 15th i finally had enough of gaining more and more weight! i started eating better and exercising again and slowly started losing! then i joined ZUMBA and then it was melting off me! Back in march i was stressing over summer coming because of knowing id have to buy all new summer clothes... but thanks to ZUMBA and motivation im in all my clothes from 3 plus summers ago and then fit better then they did then!! woot woot.. im down about 27 lbs and loving it! Re commiting to MFP gave me a boost and motivates me! I allow myself the foods i love... cause well i just plain love food! but i eat less of it...less often, and i dont feel guilty about it when i do. ive had a set back or two but thats all part of life... before i would have beaten myself up for gaining weight bak and probably given up... but now...i just say new day !! ive recently gotten my mama hooked up with MFP and she seems excited about it! i hope she sticks with it... i think it motivates her...:)

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep going what exactly is zumba about though?
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    YES! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!