white bread....

Just had two thick slices of white bread toast for the first time in about 3 months (the shop I went to didn't have any wholemeal today so I just picked up a white loaf).......can't believe how bloated and crampy and sick I feel!!! Back to wholemeal lol, it's amazing when I remember that I used to eat white bread all the time.....loads of it and it never had any effect on me. Bleuugghhhhh!! Just thought I'd share as it actually really surprised me :)

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    :smile: ahhh white bread is quite filling lol! ive not eaten bread since 31st december 2010. And i plan not to eat any bread for how ever long i can go without it lol! id dread it if i was to start eating bread again now! Id probably be sick or something lol
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    I don't think I could give up bread entirely lol. Wholemeal works pretty well for me, it's filling and much more nutritious than white bread and doesn't have any negative effects on me. I usually have wholemeal pittas and wraps too. I'm just amazed that white bread could affect me so much when wholemeal doesn't affect me at all.....it feels like a bit fat punch in the gut!