how often do you eat a 'BAD' food?

Options
2»

Replies

• diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have them whenever I feel like it but make myself log them first... and only have as many as I've got room for in that days diary once I've also added everything else for the day.
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    hello, I eat what I like as long as I stay under my calories etc. So just balance it out and you can still have a treat now and then :-)

I exercise a lot so I have extra calories which is also useful
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time with "BAD" food b/c there's so much of it. It's so cheap & when you're "balling on a budget" that's what is purchased. I love bread, I love pork roll (known as Taylor ham outside of Trenton I guess) and I love kielbasa and porkchops and basically anything pork =( lol.
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    At least once a day I've been eating something I was trying to avoid.
    It sucks but at least its not been putting me over on calories.
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    I eat something bad every day. I got the way I am from eating bad food all the time, and I'm awful at denying myself the things I don't like. I also hate vegetables haha. But I've cut my portions way down (instead of a bag of Doritoes, I buy the 100 calorie packs. I get a small fry or no fries at McDonalds, and a Coke Zero, wtc). I find it helps me feel like this isn't a huge diet that I could potentially fail at, because I'm not denying myself things all the time. If I can afford it in my calories, I eat it!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Infrequently...but yesterday I ended up having pizza for lunch AND dinner. Just one of those days. I think indulging once in awhile is part of the process though. I really try to eat very healthy with little processed foods. But just like mixing up workouts is good, mixing up the diet is good too.