Only 8 Frozen yogurt

Options
graysmom2005
graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
Does anyone else have this near them? It will certainly kill me as it's too good to be true. There are 32 calories in half a cup! Only 8 ingredients and super yummy. I had coffee/chocolate swirl last night. Two whole cups of "ice cream" for 128 calories. If I get my usual medium it's under 100 calories. Good for lactose intolerant/diabetics too. It's hard to find though. Anyone else obsessed with this stuff?

Replies

• saundratongate
    saundratongate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the name of it, I would love to try it!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    i have never heard of it. i always get slow churned ice cream because i have heard it is better for you than frozen yogurt but only 8 ingredients??? i'm looking for it!!!
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would love to know more about this since I love Ice cream and yogurts. Where do you get it??
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    http://www.only8frozenyogurt.com/only8nutritional.html

It's very hard to find unfortunately. We have it in a little ice cream shop here in Maryland. Next week is German chocolate cake mixed with toasted coconut. I can't wait!
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    That sounds so amazing, its hard to get any type of frozen yoghurt in England, let alone one that sounds as good as this! Jelous. Enjoy a cup for me! :happy:
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I love frozen yogurt & ice cream, I NEED to find this stuff!!
  • satousan88
    satousan88 Posts: 29
    Options
    We have a frozen yogurt store here in Vienna (Austria) called "Foxy", the store always looks crowded like hell!

100g of their ice have
    25,1 g Carbohydrates
    4,3 g Protein
    ...0,8 g fat
    103 calories total

There are many toppings... and fresh fruit too!
    I wonder how many g a medium cup has... but well, definitely less calories than ice cream :)
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    I go to "The Skinny Dip" in Virginia Beach, VA. It's awesome!! There is also a "Menchie's" by me. lol
  • fittraier
    fittraier Posts: 138
    Options
    I live in the midwest...so first we don't have anything like that here. 2nd everything here is really good, we have cows, and milk and stuff, but hard to find the better for you versions.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Holy. Moses. It's even GF!
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That sounds so amazing, its hard to get any type of frozen yoghurt in England, let alone one that sounds as good as this! Jelous. Enjoy a cup for me! :happy:

Ben & Jerry's Frozen Yoghurt is available in some big Tesco's and also Waitrose sell it (Sainsbury's used to but I haven't seen it for a while in our local one)...the flavours I've been able to get are Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Strawberry Cheesecake and Phish Food...the chocolate fudge is to die for, you would never know it isn't ice cream!!!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Where is that little store in Maryland? I'm in South Central PA and I am heading to Baltimore for a concert in a couple of weeks (my friend wanted to see Peter Frampton for her birthday!) -- I'd really like to check it out!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes! A small privately owned ice cream shop down the street from me...in NJ...has Only 8 and it really is too good to be true! I only wish they would sell it in grocery stores by the gallon ;) It is pretty expensive, at least where I have found it.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness that sounds good! Wish there was some place around here that had it. They should def make a Locator with stores that sell it on the website :p
  • joieprism
    joieprism Posts: 1
    Options
    Does anyone know the name of the store in Maryland? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thank you so much!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i tried it a few weeks ago...its good
  • onaspindle
    Options

Ben and Jerry's do fat free frozen yoghurt of most of their flavours. Even chocolate fudge brownie! YUM! Also, I know a lot of juice bars are popping up now and they all use non fat FroYo too.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    We used to leave near a place in Baton Rouge, Louisiana called Counter Culture that sold Only 8. It's the best tasting frozen yogurt I've ever had. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it in metro Atlanta. It doesn't help that there is no store locator on their website. I wish the company made it easier to find locations that carry their yogurt.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Ben and Jerry's, I get the Cherry Garcia which is 140 calories per 100ml(lower than their other froyo flavours). Also there is Yoomoo which you can find in Asda and Sainsburys and which come in different flavours and are about 150 calories a pot.

Also in London there are now frozen yoghurt shops called 'snog' but not sure if they have opened up anywhere else.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I love Only 8! We have it here in NH....