Collage Collage!

Options
i did the collage in the effort of staying motivated, i've started exercising regularly since October 2010... the love and hate man of my life, Mr Scale, would not budge at all.. it was pretty upsetting. but i kept doing it, without strict calories counting though...

i found MFP in June 2011.. Been using it a little over a month now and the scale started to move, down!!! :) so far i have lost 7 lbs.. long long way to go... but at least its encouraging...

i do see slight changes in the face, as it wasn't as chubby.. :) i dont know.. do u guys see it? pinch me so i know its real, not me just imagining... :-)

here's the link.. i hope u guys can view it, as i'm not really sure if i get this right..

http://www.photovisi.com/s/hNkFKM?utm_source=share_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You are totally right! your face has slimmed down a lot :) gorgeous. keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!