morning body vs. night body

Options
I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but my body changes drastically from morning to night. I know that naturally, your morning body will be lighter after not eating for many hours, but I hate how my night body is sooo different.

This might be TMI, but in the morning my back is smooth, no ripples. At night, my back fat ripples show. It's so unappealing. sigh.

Anyone else notice such drastic differences?

Replies

• jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    In the morning you are taller, because gravity hasn't been pulling you down like it does during the day when you are upright. I notice when i drive home from work I have to adjust the mirror in my car as it's a fraction too high, but it was fine in the morning.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    My stomach is super super flat in the mornings - without sucking in at all lol but at night, I have to suck in like crazy to make it look as flat. :ohwell: morning body vs. night body sucks.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is inspiration to make sure we get the rest we need to help with our weight loss goals?
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    YES! I am a water balloon, I swear! I wake up very pleased with the shape of my body and then by bed time I hate it! My trousers will be loose in the morning and tight at night and I feel heavier and bloated, despite drinking at least 10 glasses of water a day, watching my sodium and taking water pills!
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    I haven't noticed any body changes like that but I do know that I weigh like 3-4 pounds more at night. It's crazy!