Need energy

Options
ok so i have been excercising daily and eating right and dont get me wrong im seeing results but i need something to give me a boost of enegy its already hard enough to excercise because i have a son that is going to be 1 on friday and im a stay at home mom so most of my energy goes to housework and my son but is there a pill that will give me a boost of energy that i need for my workouts

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Yes.. but at a cost most aren't willing to pay.

A clean diet, and quality sleep (I know, I know) would be far better. You may be at a point in your life where out door family activities would provide needed excersize.

Or let your hubby have firecrackers with instructions to randomly fire them off in the house...
  • dmest
    dmest Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i would suggest putting your son in the stroller and going for a quick walk when you're feeling really tired. Or take a power nap when he naps. Both will leave you feeling better afterwards.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    IMHO, I don't think taking pills is a good idea. Make sure you are eating well enough, and getting the right amount of calories. Take 15-20 minute naps when possible.
  • ptheders
    ptheders Posts: 24
    Options
    My son's birthday is on Friday as well! He will be three, but still! How funny.

When he was about 1 I was working a job where I had to be there at 5am. I still had to do all my normal daily chores and get the kids to bed and all that, and was sleeping probably 4hrs a night on average for almost two years... it was insane. I began to LIVE on caffeine.

While I would not recommend the constant use of any caffeine based product (besides coffee... I would die without it), I've found through all my experimenting with pills and drinks, etc. that the 5-hour Energy Shots really do the best job. After a certain amount of time using them you will become tolerant though, so try to only drink a half of one, or only drink them when you are really dragging.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    ok so i have been excercising daily and eating right and dont get me wrong im seeing results but i need something to give me a boost of enegy its already hard enough to excercise because i have a son that is going to be 1 on friday and im a stay at home mom so most of my energy goes to housework and my son but is there a pill that will give me a boost of energy that i need for my workouts

Some people take a pre-workout mix to get them started. I workout at 5am before work. Getting started on pure desire ain't gonna cut it. You can look into Jack3d. You can fine that at an Vitamin Shoppe or online at www.bodybuiding.com. I have taken that in the past and right now I use Fuzion k-akg from Nutrashop.
  • geckoseven
    geckoseven Posts: 32
    Options
    OxyElite Pro works too or just caffeine :D