Piloxing anyone?

Options
Is anyone here doing Piloxing? I need to some motivation to get thru her. Jillian spoiled me to 30 minutes......

Replies

• sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I first heard of Piloxing when I went on Collagevideo website. It looks like a great workout, and I'm thinking about ordering it. How do you like it?
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I really do like it. you definitely get your moneys worth for a $20 dvd! She's on FB and they say you can burn up to 900 calories in one workout! once you get the moves and routing down its on :wink: this is my 2nd round with it. I first did it a couple months ago and it took me about 3 workouts before I felt like I was following and keeping up...you can most definitely tell you really worked out with just one workout though. It is 60 minutes, so whatever you have time for. I do like that she has a "scene selection" option. the first 45 minutes are cardio/boxing/ballet/pilates moves in a standing position. then you drop to the floor for legs/butt/ab work...
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm ordering mines today! I should have it by next week and then it's on!!! It looks like lots of fun! I also saw that she's coming out with an express toning one.