Best tasting thing in the world!

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Donuts. Donuts. Donuts. All shapes and sizes. The more gooey and filled the better they are. Yes. I will always eat donuts. Just not everyday at every meal like I did before. Lol
  • satousan88
    satousan88 Posts: 29
    Options
    Daifuku (rice cake with Adzuki bean filling...) <3 and Curry Udon! So tasty!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Tempura... soooo bad for you... but come on, breaded and deep fried!?!?! Same goes for fish and chips with tartar sauce! (although I make my own tartar sauce now so it isnt too bad!
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    Dreadful as it is to say on a fitness board, pork crackling (roast pig skin!) - and I've barely had it in the last 6 months. Gorgeous as it tastes, it's not worth the extra calories.
    Fresh bread rolls & butter as someone else said, mmmmm...
    Slow-cooked brisket beef with the gravy cooked along with it.... Haven't had that in a while, mostly because it's more of a winter meal.

I'm pretty sure there's something about the brain liking fatty foods because they're such a good source of energy - I just need to retrain my brain so that it knows that a desk job doesn't require a huge amount of energy!! :bigsmile:
  • fmorpurgo
    fmorpurgo Posts: 32
    Options
    peanut butter and banana on weetabix bitesize chocolate flavour, lush!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin feel"- but CHOCOLATE BROWNIES. The corner piece with the crust.
  • satousan88
    satousan88 Posts: 29
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin feel"- but CHOCOLATE BROWNIES. The corner piece with the crust.

LOL true!
    The corner pieces are always the best :)
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cream tea..... Scone, clotted cream and strawberry jam...

Hmmmm :(
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    marinated portabella with cheese and roasted red pepper, toasted bread, basil pesto mayo.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian chicken masala or masala on anything!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    A fresh peach, warm from the sun and right off the tree.

But also, devonshire tea (scones, strawberry jam, whipped cream). Slightly less virtuous though.
    2112540 Posts: 71
    Options
    birthday cake!
    2112540 Posts: 71
    Options
    I loveeee salmon and peanut butter!!!:)...not together lol. I still have salmon, but instead of peanut butter I eat pb2! yummmy