Hi, I'm new,,,

Options
to my fitness pal. I've never done anything like this before, I'm usually a lonely dieter, trying to manage on my own. This has not been very successful for me so I'm giving this a try. I can use all the encouragement I can get, and I look forward to being supportive for others as well.

Replies

• Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck to you :)
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome, you will love it here and never be lonely again! I wish you success on your journey. Feel free to add me and I'll encourage you as much as I can :)
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome, you will love it here and never be lonely again! I wish you success on your journey. Feel free to add me and I'll encourage you as much as I can :)
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Dont do it alone! You have a higher success rate when you are amongst friends who are doing what you are doing!
  • cichristensen
    Options
    welcome. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I have been really excited about the help I have gotten from My Fitnees Pal. It is so easy to figure out how many calories, protein, carbs, etc. I am really eating. Just keep working at it every day, don't worry if you have a little set back or two, and keep going. The weight will come off.