Weird nsv...?

Options
So, When i was bigger I literally used to avoid getting my picture taken, when someone wanted to take pictures of me, I'd be so scared! Well, we went to the beach and my step-father took a pic of me w/o knowing and I was actually happy with it! Like, I didn't even try to suck in my tum-tum or anything and I was pleased with the outcome. I would post it on here, but I have a stupid face on like confused and insulted face haha. :]

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Pics are good and bad...they tell the truth.. So kudos to you for doing an awesome job!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i wanna see =)
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I felt the exact same way, except we guys don't cry. We suppress our feelings and opt for heart-attacks instead. I am perhaps the strongest proponent for taking photos on the site. Use your skillsmto take the most unflattering picture you can. Show off that tummy, fatty backside and the hideous side view. When you feel discourages, strip naked and compare the gains you have made since that dreaded photo spread. Nothing motivates like complete honesty, and a photo that you took, is as honest as you can get.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!