Sexy workout clothes

Options
I have been in the search for some sexy workout tops and/pants. I dont know if this sounds shallow but I always like to look OKAY when I workout. I know im just going to Sweat in it and dirty it up. But im with the mentality that if you feel good in something you look good in it too. So im wondering if any of you gals or guys know any good websites or store to get some sexy workout tops!

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    To be honest... walmart has some athletic wear that is pretty hot!
  • jayruth
    jayruth Posts: 7
    Options
    I totally understand! I love Sweaty Betty stuff - have a look at their website. It can be expensive, but everything I've got from there has been really fab - both practical and good looking
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
  • kobzal
    kobzal Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like Lululemon for workout clothes when I can afford it. They are pretty expensive, but their stuff is always flattering and high quailty and it performs. My favorite triathlon top is from them. I have some of their clothes that have lasted 5+ years already and are still in great shape.
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im in love with Danskin yoga pants. Also, Marshalls and TJ Maxx has some super cute stuff.
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I get mine from Wal-mart,Target,Tjmaxx,Ross,Rugged wearhouse.I love to look good also working out at home!!
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    The thing I spend the most money on is the sports bra. Even then, I get it pretty cheap (the latest bright pink one was $17 at Target). And, for that matter, all my workout clothes come from Target--I have a huge supply of their long and lean tank tops (usually $8 each), a pair of running shorts by Champion ($10), and those fitted capris also by Champion for weight training days ($15-$20). They must look good enough; every time my boyfriend comes with me to work out he notices yet another guy staring at me from across the weight room. Lol.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Lululemon

*groan*
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i just got some GREAT workout capris at Old Navy. they actually stay up and kinda suck everything in. my husband loved them! hahaha.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I was checking out some Old navy stuff too...it seems pretty decent actually. I really don't know, I wear $10 joggers from wal-mart and my fiance's t-shirts to the gym. there's no style while I'm there lol
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    The thing I spend the most money on is the sports bra. Even then, I get it pretty cheap (the latest bright pink one was $17 at Target). And, for that matter, all my workout clothes come from Target--I have a huge supply of their long and lean tank tops (usually $8 each), a pair of running shorts by Champion ($10), and those fitted capris also by Champion for weight training days ($15-$20). They must look good enough; every time my boyfriend comes with me to work out he notices yet another guy staring at me from across the weight room. Lol.

agreed! I LOVE my workout clothes from Target! They've held up extremely well, look great, are extremely comfortable, and affordable! I have some really cute tanks that have criss cross straps in the back, and are super cute, and a pair of black compression capris....I love it.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I buy all my stuff at target, tj maxx, and kohls. I'm now small breasted, so with a well made top with a build in bra I don't hav to wear a seperate one. The target bras I'd have to double up, but with some of my newer tops I don't have to wear one at all . . . it's awesome.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Loooove Athleta, seriously, if I could afford it, I'd buy 99% of their clothes. :P
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have some sports bras by Lily of France that I got at Kohls and Ross that I just love. They have molded cups, so they don't squish the girls into pre-puberty flatness. :laugh:

I've seen some sexy low-cut tops on Kohls website, but I don't have enough boobage for those. I'd just show sternum, not cleavage.

Mostly, I just go for color. The brighter the better. And I :heart: moisture-wicking tees.
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I workout in my boxers and a t shirt in the mornings. No special attire required. :tongue:
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    lululemon is okay but meh
    I find Under Armour super sexy
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    yep, target is great too!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I workout in my boxers and a t shirt in the mornings. No special attire required. :tongue:

hahah Thanks anyways....wish it was as easy as that for us gals ;)
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    im with the mentality that if you feel good in something you look good in it too.

I am right there with you. My favorite workout top I got at Target, but sadly they only carry it in one color :( I wanted to get a few in other colors b/c it's fits right, holds things in place and the bottom stays down where it belongs w/out having to tuck it in.
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    Under Armour is my brand of choice for workout clothes